|【 DIVISIONS 】||
1. Junior (ages 5 - 13) *Born April 2, 2006 - April 1, 2014
2. U-19 (ages 13 - 19) *Born April 2, 2000 - April 1, 2006
3. Open (ages 19 and over) born before April 1, 2000)
・When the members of a team are of ages of differing divisions, the team shall compete in the division of the age of the oldest team member.
(Ex.: A team of 2 elementary school students and 1 junior high school student shall compete in the U-19 division)
・There are no limitations on the gender and number of team members on a team.
|【 EVENTS 】||
Mandatory participation: Performance (2 min. or less)
Optional participation: Speed (30 sec.)
※Notes for teams competing in Speed
・Speed participation is optional.
Teams desiring to participate in Speed should register to compete in Speed when sending in their registration information
(as part of the registration procedures).
・This event uses a singles structure. (Refer to the rules)
・3 members compose a team, and they must be selected from amongst the team members of the same team competing in Performance. In addition,
only 1 Speed team per Performance team may compete in Speed.
・The team name used to compete in Speed must be the same name as used for competing in Performance.
・At the DDCJF2019 the FASTEST JUMPER finals will take place.
1) Team name
2) Team affiliation
4) Team representative's name*
(*If junior high school age or younger, please provide their guardian's name)
5) 4) Team representative’s information (Telephone No., e-mail address)
6) Team members' information (including the team representative)
(a) name, (b) date of birth, (c) gender
7) Participate in Speed: Yes/No
Participating members: (a) Jumper’s name, (b) Turner’s name, (c) Turner’s name
8) Use of a prop (yes/no)
9) Ropes’ product name and material
10) Start of performance (start on stage/start off stage)
11) Participation in the double dutch camp following the DDCJF2019 (yes/no)
12) Estimated arrival and departure dates
For teams from outside Japan, the registration deadline is January 31, 2019
[ PARTICIPATION FEE ］
10,000 yen per team *Please pay in Japanese yen on the day of the competition.
|【 RESULTS & AWARDS 】||
The following number of teams will attain the right to compete in the DDCJF2019
The following number of teams will attain the right to compete in the DDCJF2019.
|【 PARTICIPATION BENEFITS 】||
All teams participating in the DDCJ2019 will have free seating in the venue.
*Teams competing in the DDCJ2019 will have free seating in the DDCJF2019 venue (Fuchu no Mori Art Theater).
|【 LODGING 】||
After registration, you will receive information from the DDC Executive Committee.
However, the lodging expenses are to be paid by the participating teams.